Murielle hosts a 2.5h class for beginners who want to learn to make chocolate truffles using the very finest Swiss couverture. There are no more than seven participants in each class and classes are held on-site at 113 Commercial Road Teneriffe.
Family celebrations, couples, friends, chocoholics, groups and team building events. Please note we accept participants from the age of
14 and older.
We conduct classes on Saturday mornings at 9.00am and Wednesday nights at 6.30pm.
– Saturday mornings are for general bookings of four to seven participants.
– Wednesday nights are for group and team building events of 4 to 7 participants.
The cost of the class is $85.00 per person. You can book and pay for a class using a credit card over the phone or pay in-store at our Teneriffe shop.
On arrival you are welcomed by Murielle with a drink and a tasting of her Swiss couverture. The class begins with a brief overview of a cacao bean’s journey from plantation to couverture and then its into the kitchen where you learn:
– the science of tempering chocolate
– how to shape and hand roll truffles
– how to make a ganache for truffles
– how to dip truffles using a dipping fork
– to pack your own truffle creations into a chocolate box
We have free customer parking in the building’s car park on levels 1 & 2. Call ahead to reserve a space.