LEARN TO MAKE TRUFFLES - A CLASS FOR BEGINNERS
Learn to Make Chocolate Truffles
Murielle hosts a 2.5h class for beginners in the art of making chocolate truffles using the very best Swiss couverture. There are no more than seven participants in each class and classes are held onsite at 113 Commercial Road Teneriffe.
The cost of a class is $85.00
We conduct classes on Saturday mornings at 9.00am and Wednesday nights at 6.30pm.
- Saturday mornings are for general bookings
of 4 to 7 participants.
- Wednesday nights are for group and
team building events of 4 to 7 participants.
How to Book a Class
Book over the phone using a credit card by calling us
on 07 3358 6008 or online at www.eventbrite.com.au
Recommended for those who want to do things together...
Family celebrations, couples, friends, chocoholics, groups and team building events.
Please note we accept participants from the age of 15 and older.
On arrival you are welcomed by Murielle with a drink and a tasting of her Swiss couverture. The class begins with a brief overview of a cacao bean's journey from plantation to couverture and then its into the kitchen where you learn:
- the science of tempering chocolate
- how to make a ganache for truffles
- how to shape and hand roll truffles
- how to dip truffles using a dipping fork
- to pack your own truffle creations into a chocolate box
- how to tie a ribbon for a chocolate box
We have free customer parking in the building's car park on levels 1 & 2. Call ahead to secure a space.